You can connect to the site using facebook to add statuses and make them yours in a click. facebook login

Hi, as you know facebook become a large part of our social life, gives you an opportunity to check if your Likes will be liked. Or if you want a great facebook likes ideas here is the place that everyone shares it. When you will connect the site using facebook login button you could update your status in a click and add some likes of your own.

Facebook related statuses

Hi, We recommend you to Login to the site, people who login using facebook can update their status in a click, and suggest new original statuses to the site .
The awkward moment when you put a new profile picture on facebook, and someone likes your old one...
Status By: anonymous
I Can Honestly Say I barely/don`t even talk to most of the my "friends" on facebook.
Status By: anonymous
Look at your status. Now back to mine. Now back to yours. Now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn`t mine. But if you stopped posting about other things and made this your status, yours could be like mine. Look down. Back up. Where are you? ......You`re on Facebook, reading the status your status could be like! Anything is possible when your Facebook status looks like this one...
Status By: anonymous
Only 1% girls become wives of their lovers. The remaining 99% become their Facebook passwords! :P
Status By: anonymous
CAUTION: This status will self-destruct in 10 seconds. The only way to stop it is by LIKEing it! :D
Status By: anonymous
Roses are red, Violets are blue, Friend request are great, but who the hell are you?
Status By: anonymous
If you think I`m cute (like my status).
If you think I`m a good friend (comment on this).
If you hate me (message me & tell me why).
If you ever had a crush on me, be honest, (send a poke).
If you`re not scared (make this your status).
Status By: Tanmay
Typing "HAHA" even when there`s nothing funny just to keep the conversation not too serious.
Status By: anonymous
How did we spend all our time before Facebook was invented? D:
Status By: Poh
Teaching your own mother how to use Facebook is like willingly signing your own death warrant..!
Status By: HamooDii

StatusBook is a fan site and is not affiliated with Facebook in any way. we here to bring you the best quotes and statuses for facebook :) so if you like what we do please share on your facebook status .

Terms of use | Privacy