Connect
You can connect to the site using facebook to add statuses and make them yours in a click. facebook login


Hi, as you know facebook become a large part of our social life, statusbook.net gives you an opportunity to check if your Likes will be liked. Or if you want a great facebook likes ideas here is the place that everyone shares it. When you will connect the site using facebook login button you could update your status in a click and add some likes of your own.

Technology - Computer statuses

Hi, We recommend you to Login to the site, people who login using facebook can update their status in a click, and suggest new original statuses to the site .
Try this! On the iPhone, go to Settings>General>Accessibility>Invert Colors.
Status By: anonymous
Making your iPhone battery last all day is a talent
Status By: anonymous
“I don’t watch TV” proudly says a person who spends 8 hours a day on the internet.
Status By: anonymous
i swear the last 1% of battery lasts longer than the other 99%
Status By: anonymous
Instead of hitting backspace multiple times to correct misspelled words, erase the whole word by pressing CTRL + Backspace
Status By: anonymous
When you`re stalking someone`s twitter and trying not to favorite any old tweets
Status By: anonymous
Adding "gif" before the word "Youtube" in the URL allows you to create your own gif with the video.
Status By: anonymous
Phone froze? plug it into the charger to free it up.
Status By: anonymous
putting "official" in your username to let all of your 37 followers know it`s the real you
Status By: anonymous
$900 for an iPhone 6? Airplane mode better take me on vacation
Status By: anonymous


StatusBook is a fan site and is not affiliated with Facebook in any way. we here to bring you the best quotes and statuses for facebook :) so if you like what we do please share on your facebook status .

Terms of use | Privacy